Authentic, professional and strong-seeling
Only one results-driven website away to win more customers!
Get ready within 10 days!
No technical burden!
FREE 15-minute Consult with Nikolaj!
Your strategy fails?
You have a website – but you rarely get customer inquiries
You want to make people aware of your offer online. But your current website does not attract new customers but drives prospects away. Instead of buying from you, they end up with the competition.
The sobering truth?
You are currently getting customers despite your website and not because of your website
No one buys expertise or benefits.
Your offer must be focused around the pain points and promising results of your target audience.
The success of your website is measured by the inquiries and leads it receives for your business. Unfortunately, most trainers and coaches have very different priorities…
Bringing more visitors to your website alone does not mean that you will receive more requests. They must be the right visitors …
Less than 0.5 % of all website visitors even contact you. The key question is: “What are you doing with the remaining 99.5 %?”
This step is where business is made.
No Sale eguals No Business.
Money is the oxigen of your business.
Proper closing is a skill that can be learned.
What is your prospect missing?
Why isn’t your current website bringing customers?
Your offer could really help your customers – so it’s not your product.
All the informations are on your website – so it is not due to a lack of information.
Your prospect’s attention span is only 5 seconds on average
Put yourself in a potential customer and take a look at your website. The prospect has no chance to DIRECTLY understand how great your offer is!
The phrases on your website drive customers away
Your expert blindness keeps you from explaining your offer in a way that is easy to understand. The customer is bored and doesn’t want to spend more time researching.
The customer has no reason to contact you
The customer is interested but you do not give him strong motivation to book a conversation with you. Therefore, he leaves your website and surfs for other offers.
The road map for more new customers
The solution: I develop a website for you, whose message is as easy to understand as the small 101. Because only prospects who quickly understand how they can benefit from your offer also become customers.
Book a FREE Consulting Call and the Change will come your way!
How many people actually convert?
100 visitors land on your
In the end, zero become new customers. 0 new customers
100 visitors land on your
Everyone understands your offer in 5 seconds Everyone understands how brilliant your offer is within the first 5 seconds.
No long blocks of text Short and precise content. Easy to understand and encourages you to read on.
Strong motivation Your visitor is interested in your offer and has a strong motivation to book a conversation with you.
5 new customers 10% of the 100 visitors make contact. You win 5 of these as new customers.
A selection of smart templates
Sales-strong website for your company
This is how you can work with me
Unfortunately, since I receive a lot of inquiries, I cannot accept all of them. I only work with people where I see the greatest potential for success.
Here’s how it works:
Fill in the questionnaire
Provide me some information about you and your company to better understand your situation.
If your application is promising, I will conduct a potential analysis with you on a quick phone call.
Consulting & Strategy
In our first conversation, we work out a concept for your result-driven website that generates qualified inquiries for you every week.
What happens in the first interview?
Good preparation is half the battle. In our free initial consultation, we work out a strategy together and create the concept for your desired results.
Your website does not convert!?
Conversion-rate strategies to get more inquiries.
MORE inquiries, MORE clients, MORE sales!
If your website does not attract the customers you want, even though you’ve spent a lot of time and money on the site, then this webinar is for you!
Subscribe to not miss out when it’s online.